Twenty/40 Training strongly recommends that you consult your doctor and get medical approval before beginning any fitness and/or exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise when you begin this program.
Twenty/40 Training is not a licensed medical care provider and has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. Remember: in the instance of any health concerns consult your doctor.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk and agree to release and discharge Twenty/40 Training from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of following this program. Always maintain a sensible approach to exercise being realistic about your capabilities.
Regular exercise is one of the healthiest habits you can form. But it's not always without risk, even for healthy individuals. Certain types of exercise are riskier than others and ALL exercise is risky for SOME individuals.
It's the same with diet. Some dietary recommendations are healthy for the majority of people but potentially dangerous to others.
You are responsible for your own health and safety at all times. As such, by following Twenty/40 Training you are agreeing to the following:
- You acknowledge and agree that you have been assessed by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor) who has given you consent to take part in physical activity.
- You acknowledge and agree that before you choose a new or different type of workout or exercise programme to follow, you have been assessed and given consent to follow that workout or exercise programme by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor).
- You acknowledge and agree that before you choose to make changes to your diet, you have been assessed and given consent to make those dietary changes by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor).
- You acknowledge and agree that all the information on the Twenty/40 Training website and within ebooks sold via the Twenty/40 Training website is for general guidance purposes only and may not be suitable for you or anyone you share it with.
- If you fail to seek medical clearance or if you ignore medical advice, you do so at your own risk and neither Twenty/40 Training nor anyone associated with Twenty/40 Training (its employees, directors, freelance contributors) shall hold any liability for damage and/or injury caused.
- You acknowledge and agree that many of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on the Twenty/40 Training website are not suitable for individuals who have not yet fully matured physically. Certain exercises, intensity levels and training volumes that may be suitable for fully mature adults can be harmful for children and adolescents. The exercises and training plans on the Twenty/40 Training website are not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.
- You acknowledge and agree that all forms of exercise carry an element of risk even if you have no underlying medical conditions and are of a suitable physical maturity. If you choose to follow any of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented by Twenty/40 Training you are choosing to participate in these risks at your own free will, knowingly and voluntarily exposing yourself to all the potential risks associated with such exercise activities.
- You acknowledge and agree that Twenty/40 Training and anyone associated with Twenty/40 Training does not guarantee or provide a warranty that the information provided by Twenty/40 Training is correct and up-to-date. You should consult a qualified medical professional before applying any of the information on this website, who will inform you whether it is safe and appropriate for you personally.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you harm yourself as a result of applying information on the Twenty/40 Training website, or harm someone else by passing on that information, you cannot hold Twenty/40 Training or anyone associated with Twenty/40 Training responsible. You acknowledge and agree that you apply information on this website completely at your own risk, knowing that you can harm yourself or another person, especially if you don't seek the advice of a medial professional first.
- You acknowledge and agree that Twenty/40 Training and anyone associated with Twenty/40 Training does not guarantee or provide a warranty as to the safety, suitability and accuracy of any third party websites, workouts, training plans, dietary programmes, exercise equipment, supplements and other such resources that Twenty/40 Training links to.